We represent decades of experience in management and regulation, and offer a range of useful skills to providers of adult social care, including local authorities, domiciliary care services and care homes all over England.
Hotline and support subscriptions
Access our expertise whenever you need it, monthly support calls for managers, and get extra feedback when needed, such when writing your PIR or being inspected.
Practice inspections are invaluable for staff. Ensure your team is ready for the real thing with a full report and predicted rating.
External Auditing and Review
Who audits your audits? We can support you by providing regular reviews and audits of your service.
Factual Accuracy Challenges
Got an unexpected Requires Improvement and want to challenge it? We can help.
Do you think your service is Outstanding?
Have you got a well-established Good service that you’d like to take to the next level?
Is your service Inadequate or in danger of being inadequate? Do you need to make improvements quickly that will last?
Periods of improvement can be very difficult, especially when there needs to be change throughout an organisation. We can help you.
Support for New Services
If you’re a brand new service, we can support you to ensure that you are ready to provide good care from the beginning.
We can provide cost-effective training in several areas.
- Record Keeping Part One – RECRUITMENTOne of the most printable questions I get asked as a former CQC inspector is “Why do you all have different standards?”. Now then, we all know this shouldn’t be happening, but honestly, in my experience, inspecting in London and now pottering all over England visiting services, it appears that certainly one area where inspectors vary in their application of the regulations is recruitment and the records required.
- UK Care Week 2022We’ll be exhibiting at UK Care Week Wednesday 6th and Thursday 7th of July at the Birmingham NEC! Please come and find us at Stand K74!
- June Reading RoundupA summary of news, articles, learning and reports from June.
- May Reading RoundupA summary of news, articles, learning and reports from May.
- Emollient creams and personal fire riskThe assessment and documentation of the emollient creams people use is an area that I have often found to be deficient over the years, even in otherwise perfectly cromulent service user paperwork.
- April Reading RoundupA summary of news, articles, learning and reports from April.